terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Hipstaprint of today


...I don't understand why so many hate in this world?? and a friend asked me: Do you see yourself as a father? ... did u think about it already? I saw myself one day...perhaps I didn't know so many things before, than I saw myself happy, with a nice family, kids, a real wife partner besides me...but today, the only thing I ask is why? ... some friends tell me that bad time always had in this world... when I was born in fact we were living a dictatorship in my country where you couldn't even stay outside after 10pm cuz the police could arrest you to avoid mobs against military government...
That was bad, of course...but obviously, my parents were not so worried about this...perhaps they though, Yeah its shit, but what can we do? normal average question...nobody knows what to do...but they keep doing...and doing what? nobody knows....

Are you happy with your life? Are you enjoying your daily routine? Do you have a routine? its important for you? are you alive? is it worth to be alive?
 I don't know....I miss a lot what I can't have and who I wanted to be with, and I know that this is just the beginning...It's gonna get worst...for sure.... I don't know if I can afford it....but I'll keep fighting...till the end


Um comentário:

  1. Realmente essas perguntas devem ser feitas diariamente.....e se a resposta for não...não estou feliz.....aí é hora de parar pra repensar as coisas, mas lembre-se sempre do que é bom, pois sempre existe alguma coisa boa (pessoas, coisas, sentimentos, lugares...), e elas podem fazer valer a pena passar por isso!!!! AbráZ!

    Putz...nem sei postar nessa bagaca......

    Cypro

    ResponderExcluir